HIGHLAND LAKEs SERVICE LEAGUE
The Christmas Program was given by the Bluebonnet Chorale
Mary Ann Fletcher gave an Inspirational Message.
Important Dates to Remember
• Christmas is for Kids - Friday Dec.15 and Saturday, Dec. 16
• Dinner and Auction - Thursday, January 25, 2018
• "A Night to Shine" - Special Needs Prom - Feb. 9, 2018
• Community Service Day - March 3, 2018
• "For Ladies Only" Golf Tournament - April 28, 2018
Call Josie or see her at the January Meeting to get your tickets to the Chuck Wagon Chow Down Live Auction January 25th
A Parade in downtown Marble Falls started off the Christmas Holidays and the start of the Walkway of Lights.
KarynMason and Von Brookshire rode in the parade and represented the service league.
• Directories are available
• Get your tickets for "Chuck Wagon Chow Down"
• Volunteers are needed byMeals on Wheels. Call Nancy Conely at 512-715-9717 or 512-639-1279